How to Make a Gift
Gifts to the Cockrell School of Engineering are fully tax deductible. You may make your contribution in the following ways:
- Make your gift online.
- Mail in a check made payable to The University of Texas at Austin to the address listed below. Note your gift's designation within the Cockrell School in the memo line.
- Maximize your gift through your employer's matching gift program. Most matches are dollar-for-dollar (1:1), effectively doubling the value of your gift. Some companies match the gifts of retirees and spouses, as well as those of active employees.
- Make a planned gift through your will. Learn more about structuring a gift that will help you honor your values and meet your personal, financial, and estate planning goals.
- Make a gift of appreciated stock. To ensure proper processing, please call the Cockrell School at 512-471-3395 to request transfer instructions.
- Send your contribution via wire transfer. To ensure proper credit of the gift, donors should contact the Cockrell School at 512-471-3395 to request transfer instructions.
- University employees may give through payroll deduction.
All checks and documentation in support of the Cockrell School of Engineering should be mailed to:
Cockrell School of Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
301 E. Dean Keeton, C2104
Austin, TX 78712-0287
For assistance related to any of these gift options or how to make a gift, please contact the Engineering Foundation Office at 512-471-3395